RIKO Farmi Mastersplit wp36

farmer_ben

Had mine for about 3 months now and have put slightly less than 250 ton through it without any problems. Had several loads of old sitka at 3m and up to 30cm, fresh sitka at same dimensions and larch at 2.5m up to 35cm and not less than 16cm. Coped very well with all of it and took two good 8hr sessions to do an arctic load.

Freshly cut birch at 20-35cm diameter has proved to be the toughest challenge for it yet.

Oak lengths at up to 35cm has proved to be the quickest of all the hardwoods we've done so far, even the very knotty stuff goes through the processor quickly.....if it doesn't split the oak it cuts it easily. Not tried any older beech in it yet, but most of our time is spent with either sitka or larch and I've not been able to find fault with it dealing with them yet.

Using both the Honda engine and tractor pto. Certainly the Honda used to stall sometimes, but that was me getting used to the machine's capabilities. When going from PTO to Honda engine I do see a difference in speed, but it's hardly likely to cause more than a cube difference at the end of a day

Good wee machine that has really made a big difference to our firewood processing capability

Had mine for about 3 months now and have put slightly less than 250 ton through it without any problems. Had several loads of old sitka at 3m and up to 30cm, fresh sitka at same dimensions and larch at 2.5m up to 35cm and not less than 16cm. Coped very well with all of it and took two good 8hr sessions to do an arctic load.

Freshly cut birch at 20-35cm diameter has proved to be the toughest challenge for it yet.

Oak lengths at up to 35cm has proved to be the quickest of all the hardwoods we've done so far, even the very knotty stuff goes through the processor quickly.....if it doesn't split the oak it cuts it easily. Not tried any older beech in it yet, but most of our time is spent with either sitka or larch and I've not been able to find fault with it dealing with them yet.

Using both the Honda engine and tractor pto. Certainly the Honda used to stall sometimes, but that was me getting used to the machine's capabilities. When going from PTO to Honda engine I do see a difference in speed, but it's hardly likely to cause more than a cube difference at the end of a day

Good wee machine that has really made a big difference to our firewood processing capability

That's 20 cube a month though would that not make a difference?