Stolen greenmech 1928 1 hour ago - reward!

monkeybusiness

I live not far from you, Coalbrookdale,Shropshire and as its distinctive,will keep my eyes peeled for it. I have a mate that works in Devonport.Plymouth and his dad works the Docks in Dover, i have txted them to keep an eye out for it. Hopefully from the support of the great Arbtalk community it wil turn up soon

Cheers bud - I'm hoping for a nice Arbtalk success story (there have been a few real nice people contacting me directly over this so far to whom I am very grateful).

I'm all over eBay etc constantly. I think this machine will be moved on by word of mouth if it isn't already overseas (although there are eyes everywhere looking for this). There is a chance that it will be weighed in which would be hugely gutting, but there is also the possibility of the thieves keeping it for their own use. If anyone sees a Greenmech being towed behind a vehicle they don't recognise (we all tend to know the local tree firms in our own areas) then let me know please!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers bud - I'm hoping for a nice Arbtalk success story (there have been a few real nice people contacting me directly over this so far to whom I am very grateful).

I'm all over eBay etc constantly. I think this machine will be moved on by word of mouth if it isn't already overseas (although there are eyes everywhere looking for this). There is a chance that it will be weighed in which would be hugely gutting, but there is also the possibility of the thieves keeping it for their own use. If anyone sees a Greenmech being towed behind a vehicle they don't recognise (we all tend to know the local tree firms in our own areas) then let me know please!!!

I also forgot to mention that one of my Brother-in -law's used to run a Plant Hire firm who is also good mates with a major Breakers Yard/Metal Dealer in Telford, so they now have all the info they need, just in case it is weighed in around Shropshire and surrounding areas..

• 8 months later...
Looks like it might be on Farmers Trader. PM sent.

Ben.

That is my machine in the photo, but the ad is legit. He is actually selling a different model and has re-used the photo of my machine for some reason (I bought mine from him originally).

Thank you so much for the heads up - maybe next time there will be cash coming your way!