Whats the weather like near you?

mendiplogs

The rain seems to be incredibly patchy across the country this week. One place will see a deluge whereas 5 miles away, they won't get a drop. We've had a little bit at home, but we've had next to nothing on a large planting site we're doing (where we want the rain) and loads on a forestry site (where we don't want the rain).

Localised thunder storms doing their work I guess.

29 minutes ago, Stubby said:

I remember the long , hot summer of 76 . It was dry from March to September . It was hot but I don't think it reached the mid 30s like happens now .

No, nothing like the extreme heat but it was mid-20s for weeks on end wasn't it?

32 minutes ago, nepia said:

No, nothing like the extreme heat but it was mid-20s for weeks on end wasn't it?

Yes , sorta 24-25 type of thing with the occasional peak into the low to mid 30s .  It was the length of the drought that was remarkable  . We seem to get low to mid 30s constantly when it happens now .

Edited by Stubby