Whats the weather like near you?

mendiplogs

3 minutes ago, silky fox said:

On the Cusp of Spring here in Durham.Very warm and sunny.Buds are bursting and we have snowdrops and crocus everywhere.20200303_135424.jpeg20200304_163759.jpeg

you for real?

Tis shoite here in Devon,  cancelled yesserdays work and todays also.  Apparently i'm gonna tidy the garage today...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AJStrees said:

Not much to be done in this weather, got the rain proofs on but for some reason can’t get too excited at working in Heavy rain for the 6th month in a row.

Can you see where you're going?  I was born and bred in Rotherfield and it was a sort of in joke that you could rarely see more than 50 yards in Crowborough for fog.

8 minutes ago, nepia said:

Can you see where you're going?  I was born and bred in Rotherfield and it was a sort of in joke that you could rarely see more than 50 yards in Crowborough for fog.

LOL!,  Lucky for me I don't work in Crowborough, however saying that it is generally pretty foggy and coming through Ashdown Forest every day can always get a little foggy. 

Nice village Rotherfield, great little cafe's there these days. 

On 01/03/2020 at 11:01, Big J said:

It was bright and sunny first thing, but we've just had a torrential shower.

I have a neighbour down the lane who is a senior forecaster for the Met Office. He says that the signs are for a much drier than average March.

I think he needs a change of vocation

• Haha 1

Don't think I'll be grinding these 62 poplar stumps out this Wednesday! A lot of these are a metre wide and 40cms high, just to give an idea.This is a riverside park 40kms from me, thought I'd better go for a look. Not stopped raining heavily for the last week. Ground is still saturated from the pre Christmas rain, only seem to have had a couple of dryish  weeks in 4 months. Nothing like as bad in the UK but causing a bit of disruption. 

20200306_152648.jpg

20200306_152745.jpg

• Haha 2