Whats the weather like near you?

mendiplogs

A friend of mine is a Police dog handler with a Mallie - the soppiest dog out; he just wants to be everyone's friend but he gets away with it because he really looks the part.  At first glance his head resembles slightly that of a Pitbull; it's all black, broad and attached to a very athletic body giving the overall impression of a high speed furry missile with a big bite.

6 hours ago, Khriss said:

Not sure 'what'  he got called back then Mr Stubby ;) was RAF MP  National Service , but was posted to guard the new E.E Lightning jet fighter on it's secret arrival ;) K

English Electric . Yea I remember them . We had a RMP barracks in Chichester until about 3 years ago . The Rousillion  barracks . The Red Caps were always in town . Its been redeveloped into flats now but they have kept the main gate and guard house . 

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

Yup. Still the fastest climbing jet fighter - I think it was 4 minutes to 50,000 feet, bloody missile ! K

Delivered to RAF Warton ( where dad was based ) reach 36,000 ft (11,000 m) in under three minutes. Three still run out of Cape Town . K

Edited by Khriss
Cos I asked around .