2006 l200 engine management light

Billy

Hey Nick you can get a EGR blanking plate so this doesn't cause problems again .

I've heard good things about that 10k boost in a spray can . Which can also help relieve this problem :001_smile:

not sure mate.. only kept that tuck just over a yr.... have no intentions of owning another unless they put diff engine in it.... after 100k miles hard work mine was as good as scrap...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, I'll look into it. Where is the ecu? Although I would like see if there's a reason it's on as I just handed over £5k for it I don't want the light on on principal !

I think the reason the more 'rugged' trucks work better longer is they are junk to start with, they come out the factory all agricultural and noisy so there's nothing to complain about.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.374126,0.481006

What collies the wire on the plug?

---

I am here: Google Maps

Had the same problem with my 56 plate.Would be towing chipper and would knock me down to 20mph. Not good pulling onto hard shoulder so i could switch engine off. Mitsubuishi looked at it and said they had sorted problem.. That was until i towed with it, Sold it and got a isuzu:thumbup:

Since replacing the vacuum line it has had full power, but the light annoys me! I've since read It can be due to any fault causing the vehicle to potentially fail an emissions test which doesn't really matter. I'll get one of those obi code readers. Where can I get a list of the codes to find out what they mean?

---

I am here: Google Maps

The fault code reader should come with a booklet or cd full of what the codes mean