The Ultimate Arbtruck !

ACPrice(Eng)Ltd

Ours no, but with addit of pto and linkage would do. the most usable one Alex built had the opportunity to mount chipper both front and or back with crane either behind cab of rear mount with chip box , white one I think 1650 one of the last from merc. Was for sale a couple of years ago

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, its a very nice machine, but when you factor in the cost i think the ultimate art truck would be the one that makes you the most profit. Maybe your business model could accommodate spending c100k on a chipping unit but it would be hard to compete with a transit tow behind setup purely on the numbers. yes the mog will carry more and go off road but how many times will you need to do that?

I still love it though.

• 2 weeks later...
This truck will be 'on tour' over the next few weeks, throughout the uk.

So if anyone wants to have a look please contact me:thumbup1:

[email protected]

could you give me a rough idea what that mog would cost new without chipper.... my old 1996 U1600 has done me proud over last 7 or 8 yrs but its gettin very tired and we're doing jobs up to 100 miles from yard some days.. want summin that'l sit on motorway at 56mph loaded or unloaded whether on flat or up hill.

now my tree works all part of farming and contracting business it makes sense to get summin new that perhaps could be used for trailer work during harvest.....just a rough figure.. not gonna hold you to it..

How many tree surgeons really NEED something like that??

But that's the whole point, if we base our life/hobbies/posessions on needs we'd all be vegetarian monks.

I can't afford one, I don't really need one - BUT ... I want one

How many tree surgeons really NEED something like that??

But that's the whole point, if we base our life/hobbies/posessions on needs we'd all be vegetarian monks.

I can't afford one, I don't really need one - BUT ... I want one

You could say that about most equipment, we could all go back to using had saws and burning brash.

Better equipment makes us more efficient and there for more profitable.

Unimogs are incredibly versatile, often performing the tasks of many different machines in one.