Money or business?

luftwaffe

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100k doesnt go that far -

probably pay off the mortgage, maybe put 10k in the bank to make sure we arent short.

surely it would make more sense (from an accountantancy view point) to HP equipment if you wanted to "go big" rather than spend your capital.

I dont want for much and paying off the mortgage would meen i could relax and spend time with the family

Thats some holiday Stevie, But what would you have to show for it, can't live off memory's

there isnt enough money on the planet to buy my memories . :001_smile:

you said £100k spare

you should of called this thread ' tell me your dreams and i will shoot them down':001_rolleyes:

I would come back to my nice home, yard full of shiny toys, bank full of money and hopefully my kids would of had experiences that will help them choose their path through life diferently to what it would of been if they hadnt went

Edited by Stephen Blair

Build a bigger better arb business.

Its a gamble, sure, but it won't earn the same money sitting in a bank and it would be a fine thing to invest.

I have a fair sum coming my way soon and so a Green mech road tow chipper in custom corporate metallic colours with reflective detailing riding on alloys a ***** would melt for towed by Ford Ranger Wildtrack in Orange with the Lithuanian hooker upgraded for a French one and a pint and pie to top it off.

I'm laughing me, mad as a fish but its all true...

Except the hooker, she was French to begin with...

Ty:001_tt2:

there isnt enough money on the planet to buy my memories . :001_smile:

you said £100k spare

you should of called this thread ' tell me your dreams and i will shoot them down':001_rolleyes:

I would come back to my nice home, yard full of shiny toys, bank full of money and hopefully my kids would of had experiences that will help them choose their path through life diferently to what it would of been if they hadnt went

Lol lol. I didn't say holidays etc,..... I said investing in.....

Lol lol. I didn't say holidays etc,..... I said investing in.....

i believe he invested it in his children, showing them the world and giving them am insight into thier future choices.

have to say, not a bad one either

i'd doo the same if i was comfortable, but prob hold out for property to start climbing, then buy and sell like in the 90s