Africa expedition

Dak

Josh,

i'm trying to do it mega cheap cause i'll be there for 3 months and its going to be a financial struggle so hotels, fancy game lodges are out the question.... its not real africa anyway!!

I need to speak to Drew on what he's got in mind as far as destinations etc as this could change my idea's drastically..

I'm going to try and budget on £1500-2k ex flights for 2-3weeks. That's based on 4x4 hire (kitted out camping wise), fuel, camping costs (wild camp were possible) and food and drink.

I receive the final list of trees on roughly 19th Dec so planning will kick in properly and i can get a better idea for you.

Hopefully we can reduce costs by borrowing 4x4s etc etc.

Accommodation in cape town/joburg will most likely cost you a 6 pack of beer as friends will put us up where they can.

Its to early to give an exact estimate yet sorry!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...