Abbey Pro - Excellent Service

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought thousands of pounds of kit from them years ago only people i would use, until they got a order wrong and they wouldnt exchange it for the right things and wouldnt contact me back so i sent them a nice email to tell them what i thought and that i would never use them again and tell everyone i no not to use them so i never have and never will.

i bought thousands of pounds of kit from them years ago only people i would use, until they got a order wrong and they wouldnt exchange it for the right things and wouldnt contact me back so i sent them a nice email to tell them what i thought and that i would never use them again and tell everyone i no not to use them so i never have and never will.

Bitter. That was then and this is now. From what I gather the whole company has changed and thus stepped in the right direction. On this occasion, they made literally 10's of calls on my behalf and 'phoned me the second they had any more info.

Bitter. That was then and this is now. From what I gather the whole company has changed and thus stepped in the right direction. On this occasion, they made literally 10's of calls on my behalf and 'phoned me the second they had any more info.

they may have but im very stubborn, that was years ago so even if they sorted it out now i still wouldnt have the time of day for them.

Just to add to this thread. I have to say that my recent experience with Abby Pro was shockingly poor customer service and I will never order from them again.

I wont explain the inns and outs but basically my order took ages to arrive, when it finally arrived they sent the wrong size, after weeks of phone calls and emails that didn't get replied to I have only just received my money back today 7th December having ordered my item on 5th Nov.

very poor service and I was not happy.

Iv had mixed results, the good mainly being the price, bad being poor comunication and some of the staff don't seem to know much unless they check it off the internet and read it to you there and then. Chris at the Tavistock branch is sound and will sort you out, just not sure about the staff. I once gave one of them a saw chain to replace and he came back with one two inches shorter, didn't notice till i got home.

I had good service from them too, prices are good and the guy I spoke to at Abbey 'pro' was very helpful. I thought £20 for delivery to the highlands was a bit steep, but I didnt factor in how large the manufacture packing was for the stuff I ordered. Recived two huge boxes by courrier so at £10 each box it was reasonable.

Would use them again for sure.