Rope Wrench feedback

It is very good but I think the LJ is slightly better as the tether can fasten directly to the LJ. I may even buy a LJ even though I have a SJ:angry:

Yeah, that did look to be potentially neater set up... but I found a small mammutt sling girthed to the SJ krab and just poking through the velcro attached to a krab which you can clip on to a cutaway sling girthed to the RW fairly tidy, easy to remove RW and drt if required.I also liked the idea of the LJ being midline attachable but tbh I've not really missed being able to do that. The greater/finer control etc offered with the SJ more important imo...

Heard there making changes to the velcro, maybe it'll make for an even neater RW setup.

Would be interesting to get more feedback from those that've used both the SJ and LJ with wrench.:001_smile:

Hi guys ordered my WR from (Honey Bros) on Monday excellent service by the way from Martin.

I went out on Tuesday afternoon put a line up a medium oak tree. Frog walked up the tree minimum effort I agree with RC0 great tool and can’t wait to use it on Friday on two large cedar trees.

great thread guys!

in particular regs posts.

a few questions . i gather it will work with the lock jack,?? i use one of these and i love it but to be honest the descent is very quick.question is would this be the same or faster with the rope wrench?? not sure i would want it any faster.

how is it in messy/ tangly trees??

and lastly does it do away with the need for a cambium saver??

your views and experiences would be great as christmas and bday are just around the corner and buying yourself gear is what its all about afterall!!

thanks carl.

great thread guys!

in particular regs posts.

a few questions . i gather it will work with the lock jack,?? i use one of these and i love it but to be honest the descent is very quick.question is would this be the same or faster with the rope wrench?? not sure i would want it any faster.

how is it in messy/ tangly trees??

and lastly does it do away with the need for a cambium saver??

your views and experiences would be great as christmas and bday are just around the corner and buying yourself gear is what its all about afterall!!

thanks carl.

Really good! No cambium saver needed, in theory the rope doesn't move but in reality it does move slightly. Take it easy when you start but you will love it! Enjoy!!