certainly wood herefordshire

Does anyone know where I can find any information on the forum about Certainly Wood?

:confused1:

I thought I had read some a few weeks ago but now I cannot find it.

Does anyone know where this might have gone?

thanks for your help :biggrin:

HI mate not more free advertising for certainly wood thats 3 post in a week :lol: jon :thumbup:

I do find it odd that so many members seem to slag off companies simply for doing well. I was very impressed with the certainly setup. It's something to aspire to rather than fear.

TD Tree & Land Services Ltd.

HI tom im not slag them off. its just they have lots of cash to pay steve the boss of arbtalk for advertising but then thats just me owell jon :thumbup:

Can you tell us why please Steve i did not think there was anything that could bring yourself or Arbtalk in to disrepute

cheers Mick:001_smile:

Do you feel its ok for everyone to be discussing another companies business on an ope discussion forum? I personally dont...and i expect if some of the contributors to that thread were having their business's discussed in such a manner they wouldnt be none too pleased about it.

This is not what Arbtalks for

Do you feel its ok for everyone to be discussing another companies business on an ope discussion forum? I personally dont...and i expect if some of the contributors to that thread were having their business's discussed in such a manner they wouldnt be none too pleased about it.

This is not what Arbtalks for

Is there a difference between that and Skyhuck calling Gary Barlow a muppet?