Now here is the ultimate forwarder!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ace, i have a lot of draining to do, i have teamed up with my mate who has all his own diggers.

So with clamshell i can self load and fill with gravel.

also run the spoil off site and it will be a 1 man, 1 machine operation.

we will shift it locally by driving it over the hills and thru gates, if it needs shifting further i will just use a local haulier.

Ground condition really effects us, this machine will now ensure work right thru winter now. As we will do very little damage

Chris, nice 1. we are only here once.

steve do you mind if i ask you how much it cost to transport it to your place as i am looking at backhoe and i am courous what sort of money it would cost to get it to the a port so i can ship it home. to see if it is wort looking at this side of the water when i am at uni

steve do you mind if i ask you how much it cost to transport it to your place as i am looking at backhoe and i am courous what sort of money it would cost to get it to the a port so i can ship it home. to see if it is wort looking at this side of the water when i am at uni

Countrywide are bringing a chipper from Hartlepool to Belfast for me next week for 295 + vat. Probably be about the same for a small track machine

Countrywide are bringing a chipper from Hartlepool to Belfast for me next week for 295 + vat. Probably be about the same for a small track machine

i would love it to be that price but a sitemasters type diggers are not lightest or smallest of things. i gess it would be about 200 - 300 for the boat then we can just drive it home as it only 30 miles that if we buy one over the water

if you know of any localy Gareth can you letme know thanks

As promised, here are some pics of the dumper while my friend owned it. I must say it looks like it has had quite a comprehensive make over. In the hundreds of hours of work it was put to, it never got stuck once Steve (not unless you count the time I got it wedged between two log stacks but thats another story!!)

All three of us who used it on a regular basis still miss it. It was replaced by a Brunnet forwarder which also has recently been sold! Ian is now on the look out for a 6x4 or 6x6 truck for moving the 12 foot long logs around the site. Ex military stuff would be ideal but prices are daft - £12000 starting price for vehicles from the early 1980s!

59765ed92dfb0_LOGDUMPER006.jpg.bdd05180383ef2e8ab00ec8dfbc366fe.jpg

59765ed925021_LOGDUMPER005.jpg.633b4b479be386357e793f2c787f5353.jpg

59765ed921401_LOGDUMPER004.jpg.6875ed9ea8107a62e29123ae28399dc4.jpg

59765ed91eef3_LOGDUMPER003.jpg.bc5b2b6cda13a5ae23ec52d081d0ac8a.jpg

59765ed91b633_LOGDUMPER002.jpg.6e6c3eb8eb6c417e854ec473f94a8a63.jpg

59765ed916a19_LOGDUMPER001.jpg.4a432a7d553f8757c299b484e928c128.jpg