iPad love it

Littletree

Who else has got one of these shiny new toys ? I have been salivating over one of these for ages . Yesterday I took the plunge and went for it god i love it it's everything I expected. I can arbtalk anytime now :thumbup:

I went for the 02 sim no lock in contract for my Internet for 10.21 a month

You have to get the free sim to fit the iPad from there shop or you can order it online .

Overall looking at the two different ways of buying one of these .

I would not suggest going for a contract it works out at 200 quid more over the 24 month contract. I did look at a range of contracts and they all were a rip off

I went for non contract option and the PAYGO sim from 02

Littletree:thumbup:

Got an ipad 1 on 24 month contract with 3 for £75 initially and £20 a month.

It's damned useful for work, but does my nut in for all the things it won't do. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be without it, but I think that it could be done so much better. Perhaps it is with the ipad 2.

Jonathan

Got a 2 a few months ago new with 32gb and just wifi, I like it have always been a long time apple fanboy so it adds to my iMac iPhone 4 and apple tv.

Great battery for browsing the net, but have noticed since the new firmware update it doesn't like to delete stuff while typing on arbtalk, and it fails to log in every time.

All in all it's good just but the only way to buy it is one of payment there over priced is it is and there ripping you clean off when you go down the contract route.

Yes I love the iBook reader to it's wicked. I downloaded the app from iTunes I love it it's just like reading a book but 100 times better I won't be ever returning to paperbacks again . There is also an app I have just downloaded called iPad for dummies showing you all the things you can do with your I pad

Yes I love the iBook reader to it's wicked. I downloaded the app from iTunes I love it it's just like reading a book but 100 times better I won't be ever returning to paperbacks again . There is also an app I have just downloaded called iPad for dummies showing you all the things you can do with your I pad

she has the kindle app, not the ibook app. From what i can see theres mot much difference but i think perhaps the ibook downloads might be a touch more expensive than the kindles