Sweden/Norway/Ireland/France???

Just about to leave sunny Queenstown NZ and heading back to either West London, Scotland (Edinburgh/Perthshire) or maybe Sweden...

Does anyone remember which Stockholm tree company Complete Tree Care were recruiting for a year or so ago?

Or failing that does anyone know of companies in Sweden/Norway/Ireland/France who pay well and are looking for lead climbers?

I know we are heading into winter in the Northern Hemisphere but money calls.

Cheers

Just about to leave sunny Queenstown NZ and heading back to either West London, Scotland (Edinburgh/Perthshire) or maybe Sweden...

Does anyone remember which Stockholm tree company Complete Tree Care were recruiting for a year or so ago?

Or failing that does anyone know of companies in Sweden/Norway/Ireland/France who pay well and are looking for lead climbers?

I know we are heading into winter in the Northern Hemisphere but money calls.

Cheers

Hey,Think i was speaking to you at the christchurch comp?

Im in the same situation but will be in april,so keen to get more info/contacts :thumbup1:

Sweden eh?? Complete were recruiting for a now defunked (sort of) company tradfallarlaget, i know this as it was me who got Complete tree care in on it, they made a tonne of money and didnt even say thanks......... Tradfallarlaget went bust but now have other companies set up.... not sure if they are recruiting though. I think after a lot the problems they had they now only deal with swedes..... Tradvardarna was set up by one of the brothers from tradfallarlaget, did some subbying for them, not perfect but not bad.... they might be worth a try but as the seasons drawing to a close i doubt they will be looking to hire. Tradmastarna might give you a trial if you ring them, i havent worked for them so cant say. All the companies are worth a call...but again it will soon be the quite winter season, so you might find you self shoveling snow more than tree climbing.....(these are all based near Stockholm) Try Gothenburg... i hear there are some good companies that way...........and there is always the xmass tree harvest in denmark.............................................................................................................................................

• 4 weeks later...

hey, there are lots of good companies in goteborg and in the surrounding companies it may be hard to get work here though as they are all quite dependant on one another so they sub from each other and kinda push the work around themselves but saying that there is always more work to be done here. like dilz said it is the quiet season now and will be till april so if i were you i wouldnt try to come yet becuse companies are looking after there own right now and couldnt give a toss to hire anyone but in the spring go for it. like dilz there are companies to avoid, i came here and have been hugely ripped off by one company and when spoke to the authorities was told they are hugely illegal and alot of trouble to deal with, they recruit through a uk arb recruitment thing not that it has anything to do with them. best advice is to come to the swedish comp show your face and go shake some hands. good luck though. dilz ill mail you back when im home again im up north in the forests till mid week. puss puss

hey, there are lots of good companies in goteborg and in the surrounding companies it may be hard to get work here though as they are all quite dependant on one another so they sub from each other and kinda push the work around themselves but saying that there is always more work to be done here. like dilz said it is the quiet season now and will be till april so if i were you i wouldnt try to come yet becuse companies are looking after there own right now and couldnt give a toss to hire anyone but in the spring go for it. like dilz there are companies to avoid, i came here and have been hugely ripped off by one company and when spoke to the authorities was told they are hugely illegal and alot of trouble to deal with, they recruit through a uk arb recruitment thing not that it has anything to do with them. best advice is to come to the swedish comp show your face and go shake some hands. good luck though. dilz ill mail you back when im home again im up north in the forests till mid week. puss puss

Hey Ben,Did you get my message on FB?When is the swedish Comp and where?

Cheers

Puss Puss??