TimberWolf 190dhb 2004 servicing

woodyjjw

Have you looked at the TW website to see if it is on there? Why did the outfit you brought it off not supply it? I would service it every 150 hours and check the edge on the blades every couple of days and change them before they go blunt. Brakes are adjusted on a regular basis too.

• 3 weeks later...

Two grease nipples on right hand side of machine on roller spindles, grease roller slides both sides, main bearings are sealed so no greasing nessasary. As above service every 150 hours if not more often if she is being worked hard! The 190dhb i find a great machine but must be looked after! I turn my blades prob every 2 weeks but i watch the groundies like a hawk! Hope that helps, im sure u cud get a manual if u asked tw tech support nice enough!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.252239,-8.358936

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine has a sticker saying change blades and grease nips/sliders every 20hrs, dead easy to do, good chance to clear out all the chip/twigs that get clogged by the right hand side of the roller box. don't forget the grease nips on the hitch too. i get all my genuine kubota filters posted from a place in essex (engine power ltd or something?) very reasonable too.

mine has a sticker saying change blades and grease nips/sliders every 20hrs, dead easy to do, good chance to clear out all the chip/twigs that get clogged by the right hand side of the roller box. don't forget the grease nips on the hitch too. i get all my genuine kubota filters posted from a place in essex (engine power ltd or something?) very reasonable too.

Universal engine power in great Dunmow?

They are always very helpful

• 2 weeks later...