The Giant Hand of Vyrnwy

simonorourke

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good here Si - hope life's good at your end. Loving John and his daughter with the hand - fantastic pics! I'd love to see your risk assessment for that though...

Have you got any links to the job you did in Somerset - all I can find is a little pic on their website (which looks kool, but I'd like to see more!)?!

Here's a link to the Somerset tree...

The Somerset Tree | Facebook

Life is great, busy as ever! We're looking for a small farm or something similar... somewhere I can carve and live!

Catch up sometime over a pint?:thumbup:

Here's a link to the Somerset tree...

The Somerset Tree | Facebook

Life is great, busy as ever! We're looking for a small farm or something similar... somewhere I can carve and live!

Catch up sometime over a pint?:thumbup:

The Somerset tree is very very good - it might be time for you to give up that job in Argos and think about starting a career in this carving game!

Defo up for a pint - we're about to have our second child (it's arriving on the 8th apparently) so I'm a little tight for time at the mo, and will be more so for a few weeks after then! However, there is talk of us doing some tree cutting in N. Wales so I might be able to find an excuse to hunt you down on the way home one evening...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...