What's on your bench today?

spudulike

1 hour ago, openspaceman said:

I've not seen one but chain looks  back to front.

Pics are as they came straight out of storage, to be honest I didn’t even realise they were in there as it was two hydraulic Stanley impact wrenches I was after not all the other stuff in the crate. Gonna pop up to Strathbogie saws and try and match the bar and chain as soon as I get the chance. 

43 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Been on the look out for one for a while.Let me know if you decide to sell it as will run off my piped digger

Gonna strip them both Les and see how it goes once rebuilt and hooked up to a power source. If they have a decent amount of grunt they will hopefully be put back to work doing timber jetty  repairs/ removals etc 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Gonna strip them both Les and see how it goes once rebuilt and hooked up to a power source. If they have a decent amount of grunt they will hopefully be put back to work doing timber jetty  repairs/ removals etc 

Hold their money to once running nice.Tend to be ex military or fire service they come from 

2 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Hold their money to once running nice.Tend to be ex military or fire service they come from 

I used an old ex MOD Dan Arm air powered one years ago, not the safest of things as it was operated by a 3/4 inch quarter turn valve with no dead mans handle etc. 
They are available Les commercially for the inshore diving game but certainly ain’t cheap.  

16B43D26-ABD7-4285-A8D2-F22A07784C1F.png