anyone having problems with the new 560xp

Stu

should have stuck with stihl sorry chaps:001_tongue:

Thats what's pd me off the most woodpicker every other two stroke tool i own is stihl , its just a lot of lads i know have been saying this saw is going to be awesome . Ended up finishing off with a 660 with 30 bar on and it was only 6inch fir just easer than trying to start that stupid saw . At least the customer found it amusing .

Any idea what the problem is with the 560xp cutting out on your saws. Husky or dealer got back with anyone?

We have the 555 without the rev boost and it seems to be a screamer out of the box. Blows away the 357xp in test cuts and has been tested with 28" bar and 32" for fun by a member on Chainsawrepair site.

We are only getting 562xp with large mount and 555 for the small mount from what dealers have told us.

Any idea what the problem is with the 560xp cutting out on your saws. Husky or dealer got back with anyone?

We have the 555 without the rev boost and it seems to be a screamer out of the box. Blows away the 357xp in test cuts and has been tested with 28" bar and 32" for fun by a member on Chainsawrepair site.

We are only getting 562xp with large mount and 555 for the small mount from what dealers have told us.

Spoke to dealer today and he told me to drill a 1mm hole in the mesh on the breather pipe he assured me that this was the same fault that they had on the 357xp and it would cure it. IT DIDN'T

Its going back tomorrow don't know what there going to do i don't have faith in it now so would like a diffrent saw dont know where i stand .

I'm a newbie to chainsaws. I brought my Husky 560xp on Wednesday morning worked all afternoon then on Saturday cleaned her up due to falling ill Wednesday night and nothing but arms like Arnie trying to start it and she just wont start, so back to the store with it tomorrow. unless you guys know whats up, but I've followed the manual and all the info i can find grrrrrrrrr that's me not the saw :(

OK guys I took my 560xp back to the store the guys showed how to start her which is...

1. push fuel bubble 6 times pull out and push up start button to the top which is choke

2. pull cord no more than 4 times and blip the trigger

3. pull cord until she starts

Note: when choke is on if she fires before 4 pulls then blip and pull cord until she starts.

This works every time for me :)

hope it works for you guys