Thankyou

s.varty

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just got my order from very late wednseday night, phoned me thursday mornin at 8 am to say a few things were out of stock, so they upgraded me free of charge, 8.30 am this mornin it all arrived !

Extremely well done kind sirs, customer service second to non...........if only more companies ran like you.............

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Big thank you to "Jonsie" at F R Jones, from my 1st mail order to a shop visit a couple of weeks ago i could not be more happy with the service.

Everything ive wanted is in stock, and my mail orders are delivered very fast.

looking forward to my next purchase. :thumbup:

Thanks again!

Treepuncher

• 1 month later...

Just started to use you after reading about what you offer on here.

What I have found is a great website that is easy to order from, very competative prices but best of all a team that is both helpful and reliable, calling to inform me of when my orders will arrive and advising me on a new hedgecutter. You were not wrong the HS81 R is unbelievable :001_cool:, i cannot believe I have wasted so many years hanging on to the HS45.

good service deserves recognition :thumbup:

Thanks

Luke

• 3 weeks later...

As a regular customer of FRJones I would just like to say thanks for the sound advice recently from Plippy and co. My local machinery places are for the most part a right con and although i have to travel for an hour to get to FRJones I know im getting great advice and info. Not to mention great prices on the kit!

If you haven't been their new shop is awesome and I usually come away having spent 400 - 500 each visit.

See you at the arb event hopefully guys :thumbup: