Anyone Else think Marlow Aeris is the Doggs?

Ben Lad

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlow ropes are for sailors not arbs - try the Yale Imori if you want a really soft, malleable rope sub 12mm rope.

I got one a few weeks back and the lads are having a war over it - they've all tried it and won't be happy till they've all got one now.

It's not the cheapest but it should last well from what I'm told

Marlow ropes are for sailors not arbs - try the Yale Imori if you want a really soft, malleable rope sub 12mm rope.

I got one a few weeks back and the lads are having a war over it - they've all tried it and won't be happy till they've all got one now.

It's not the cheapest but it should last well from what I'm told

Yes Imori Is nice rope but i have my tachyon which is even better IMO:001_tt2:

• 1 month later...
Anyone know where I can get some by the metre? F R Jones do it in a 35 & 45 metre option but I want to try out an 11mm line lanyard and aeris seems to be cheaper but similair characteristically to imori and tachyon etc... But only want maybe less than 10 metres?

Buxtons: Marlow Aeris 11mm Plain Rope - £1.70 - Climbing Ropes - Arborist Equipment & Forestry Kit - Stafford West Midlands

I climb on it and while have little else to compare it too it is very nice, knots easily. One things I would dispute is the effectiveness of the 'coating' which is supposed to stop it taking up moisture... I hang mine when damp in my workshop & it seems to take ages to dry out....?

Hi All you Areis fans.

Now all the shows are over I have 2 45m 1 spliced eye lengths of Aeris 1 in red & yellow and 1 in blue & yellow. These have been used for about 10 mins in total. Bargin price of £75 inc VAT deliver if needed £8.00.

PM me or email me, first come basis.:001_smile:

• 3 weeks later...