Samson Arbormaster Rope

Arborlord

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really think you would like this one, similar construction to the Samson but doesn't milk or have as much bounce.

One little problem is getting someone to stock it in the UK for you guys, working on it now though.

59765386b4625_Picture048.jpg.f84d73bfbed6cbdc6b4b5dc62a2b62f5.jpg

59765386b6a25_Picture038.jpg.716bc5bb068a223a03e85441fe6bae84.jpg

Orange rope is an certified Access line

Ive used Samson for years I wouldnt use anything else. It never milks and has great wear life I used to buy it from the states over the net but I just got a new hank from Honeys they seem to stock it now

hate to say it but one of the many reasons I didnt go for samsons ropes more recently was the unrest and mistrust re: them being now manufactured in china or something, Please someone correct me if im wrong!!

for the time being at least, whether im missing out on something or not, Im happy with my yale!

I still have a black/red/white arbormaster, quite old now but been a damn good rope, cant fault it other than i shortened it once- took about 20 foot and the eye off:blushing:

At the time the lad working with me said serves me right for buying a camoflage rope, thing was he managed to cut several much brighter coloured ones himself:001_tongue:

I used to climb on Samson Arbormaster and hated it! Was a relief (sort of) when I cut in to it and had to buy a new one!

I found it too waxy, even after several months use. It twisted up constantly and wasn't very pliable in the hand.

Moved to Edelrid timber blue a few years ago which I prefer 100%.

whats that orange rope called tony?

The orange one is called "Response" and is used by search and rescue, the tactical responce squad, fire service and the Police currently. Good static rope used as an access line, not something you would climb on everyday as it is very static.

We do make it in black of course...:001_smile: