still looking for work

new_fella

still looking for work, thank god ive got a job at the moment (although not what I want to be doin) or id be screwed! Never assumed its would be this hard to find people willing to hire someone! Got CS 30+31 and first aid at work (and de-fib but thats not really relevant unless you carry a de-fib with you :001_tongue: ), got all own PPE and full, clean driving license (post 1997)!

Hi there new fella keep your chin up it will all all work out in the end .keep

at it and dont give up you wil get your first brake and from that other work will come in from that . if you have your own saw then the best way to get

started is to do little jobs for your friends and family and anyone that needs cutting doing . I started this way . tell everyone you meet that you have a saw and see if they need stuff doing in there garden all of your contacts/friends will have a garden with stuff in its just a matter of talking to them .

Volentreering a day a week got me loads of pratice with my saw in my first few months this was priceless it helped so much . then I got my first brake with employment . 3 years on and I have tree work comming out of my ears . if you have a passion and are deterined and willing to work hard it will sell you and soon you will be a very busy person .

Every day I have a passion for what I do i get great pleasure from making a tree/garden look amazing for my customers this sells me as everyone I do a job for I give it 200 % and the customers face is allways smiling at the end of the day , this one customer then brings me many more and so it goes on each garden and tree/ hedge I do is an advert of my work to there contacts

It will happen keep going

all the best Littletree:thumbup:

thanks to you both for replying! im in the market for my own saw atm, only used a stihl (maybe 026?) and a husky 346 on my cs30/31 and am tempted by the husky, was so much more ergonomic for me! ill definitely keep at it, keep callin, emailing, postin cv's etc to all the firms i can find but to no avail! been tryin to volunteer at local woodland trusts etc and they dont even want me :)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.551668,0.561941

• 2 weeks later...