Climber/groundy 21k + o/t. Cs38 essential - wimbledon based company

Magnus Tree

Hello everyone, it's time for the next addition to our company trees-london.com, things have gone pretty well over the last 3 years so I'm looking for someone RELIABLE and CONSCIENTIOUS. If you are obsessed with whittling then please don't apply because the trucks are full of shavings already because of James :001_huh:

The way I work is to pretty much give you everything you want and let you get on with it, there is a quarterly company bonus scheme that has varied over the last few years from £pffft to £500 after tax. We usually do 5 to 20 hours overtime a month at time and a half.

I need someone straightforward and motivated who just gets on with their work, as with any tree company the overall success is down to people pulling their weight. We like to keep things relaxed, but there's a lot to do! You must have aerial rescue and basic felling because I can't use you otherwise.

You will be working in a team of 2 or 3 doing all the usual stuff in pretty much any area we can get to within an hour.

Please send me a CV or a quick email to [email protected] if you want to pop in for an interview.

Thanks,

Tom.

Tree Team Manager.

Edited by Magnus Tree
Hyperlink expanded into a long line of unnecessary text

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, had a few responses thanks, but not many replies to my replies! I must be asking too many questions?

I am trying to match some of the bigger London companies for pay, but it certainly doesn't seem to tempt many people, just goes to show that there's very few tree workers without a job, which I suppose is good :)

Please do send me a quick email if you have any questions etc

Many thanks,

Tom.

Hello,

Would you consider someone who was willing to relocate?

What I mean is, at the mo I live in lancashire with wife and kids but hopefully looking to move down south in the future.

Would you want someone immediately who LIVED in the area?

Cheers

Robin

Sent from Rob's GalaxySII

Sent from Rob's GalaxySII

Ok, had a few responses thanks, but not many replies to my replies! I must be asking too many questions?

I am trying to match some of the bigger London companies for pay, but it certainly doesn't seem to tempt many people, just goes to show that there's very few tree workers without a job, which I suppose is good :)

Please do send me a quick email if you have any questions etc

Many thanks,

Tom.

Dont know if you emailed me or not mate but i didnt get it if you did.