London riots!

Frankie Lawrence

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sickened by it all really, its a sad state of affairs we've come to. I feel for the police as they are damned if they do damned if they dont', look at the fall out from the G20 riots. the media were screaming blue murder after one person is killed from "aggresive" policing. Now everyone wants aggressive police tactics again. But cops will end up in the dock when they are finally allowed to do their job as some scumbag will get a well deserved kicking and go crying to the all the Polticial correct twits that love to jump on the outrage bus.

Curfews, the army and a no kid glove approach. Give em hell back!

If you have ever stood with a riot shield in your hand with a couple of rioting protestors in front of you chucking petrol bombs and anything else including explosives at you you would have no sympathy and I wouldn't hesitate to use a 40 grain baton round at the ring leaders!

A total waste of manpower and money! This is just an excuse to loot! They think because there are so many people doing it they can get away with it. If you watch it on the news you will see the police make video evidence, eventually they may get caught?

vandalism[/b], not violence.

I wudnt call people being attacked, stabed and even shot at, vandalism...

(these are the sort of things happening in the area i and my friends live)

Yeah that's a very valid point, little pricks with guns need to be shot, three shots were fired two by the police , personally I'm sick of little chavs and there brap brap back at me out side the kebab shop on a sat night, half the uk has become a no go area....