London riots!

Frankie Lawrence

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in mitcham and its happening all around, colliers wood, wimbledon, croydon, these are jst some places near me that are basicly being destroyed.

Just fire everywhere, people are even getting stabbed down near me as the shops are running out of stuff, they are turning on eachother...

wish i shared your confidence there mate

They will get control of this even if it means the army in and a curfew.

Best thing to do now surely is to shut down the blackberry network and twitter so they can't co ordinate with each other.

Thought I may log on whilst I am sitting here in Ealing. My bit of the area is pretty quiet but I am, as you can surely appreciate, a little on edge. The horizon is orange, the air smells of smoke and the sound of sirens is coming from multiple directions. I've decided to get my largest silky out should I need to do some late night pruning. Hope everyone else is doing alright.

It's now spread to (Ealing) Wtf is going on?

???

I've been out of London all night, away from TV and I've only just got back to.... Ealing! It's all quiet in my bit of the borough, thankfully. I'm in a bit of a state of disbelief about it all :confused1:

Is this for real? We don't get a whole heap of coverage in NZ and I'm nowhere near Sky TV at the moment. What is the place coming to when this kind of thing kicks off. Geez, I'm real glad I'm not there at the moment but boy does it peev me off to see these people ruining hard worked for businesses and homes. here's hoping that they get their just desserts.