work in sydney ground/medium climbing

hey guys.

I'm back in Aus have been back here nearly 7 months, my GF moved to Manly, and I'm joining her, in a week. have worked for my old work mate, and its great but its in tallangatta not sydney 500km away.:biggrin:

any one know/worked for any one who will, take on groundys/climbers, with minimal qualifications. in sydney preferance for the northern side.

I'm going to go through the yellow pages, and ring all the locals. like Ive done before. But I thought that starting her was good, as it might speed up the process, as money is tight..

:001_rolleyes:

Vince.

hey guys.

I'm back in Aus have been back here nearly 7 months, my GF moved to Manly, and I'm joining her, in a week. have worked for my old work mate, and its great but its in tallangatta not sydney 500km away.:biggrin:

any one know/worked for any one who will, take on groundys/climbers, with minimal qualifications. in sydney preferance for the northern side.

I'm going to go through the yellow pages, and ring all the locals. like Ive done before. But I thought that starting her was good, as it might speed up the process, as money is tight..

:001_rolleyes:

Vince.

Hi ring julian on 0061 414900980

Pride grounds and gardens based in Thornley north Sydney ish, he may have something for you..

This forum is great, where else can you get such help and advice without shelling sumat out !

well done !!!

it's a great community,

Mark:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1:

Your right this forum is great. I got my first job through proclimber forum, I think Arb talk is think the phonix of PC. the same names are here as popped up pc, 2004.

thanks guys I'll try them. :thumbup1:

:001_smile: what about australian tree forums any one know any good ones?:001_cool: I looked a number of years back and came up with one, it had about 5 members and a couple of tumble weeds, I'll have another look now Edited by ozy vince