Which Protein shake?

button1803

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently been adding more natural foods to my shakes but still chuck in a scoop of protein powder and a scoop of oats. I get my oats and protein from Whey Protein | Sports Nutrition | Supplements | Bodybuilding Supplements | Protein Supplements ? Myprotein (UK)

Sure you can buy oats from tescos cheaper but they dont mix as nicely as the ground ones from my protein.

I just use a straight forward whey protein powder.....unless you have money to burn im not sure theres a lot of point going for some of the other powders with added ingredients.

Lots of discount codes always on ebay for the myprotein store

myprotein | eBay

Water, skimmed milk, blueberries, raspberries, peanut butter, loads of honey, oat flakes, Greek yogurt, strawberries and a scoop of Whey protein powder first thing in the morning, keeps me going until breakfast an hour later.:)

when leaving the gym or kettle class I just have water and whey done in the shaker.

Haha got it in one lorry.Nasty **** great for maximum fat loss but sure can screw your body up

Defo on the right path there mr Blair,chuck bit of honey in with the whey and water shake,some quickly digested carbs of the natural variety are best for repleneshing lost glycogen levels and help aid repair.Plus can't preach honeys benefits for health enough.

no milk mate, just lucozade and whey.:puke: So feel free to do your own milky trial:lol:

Grim. Curiosity will soon get the better of me, I'm sure. Although I'm more likely to try it with Monster. I'll report back. Milk, Monster, Nuts, Oats, Banana,...