Firewood Price

haforbes

you can get nearly 4 bulk bags(aprox 2.2 cube) delivered anywere in uk for 260. If you hunt arround on the net. There are a few companys moving it on pallets.

Firewood for Sale, Kiln Dried Logs, Briquettes, Pellets | Real Firewood Company

Kiln Dried Hardwood-Firewood for sale-Timports Logs

If the price goes too high peeps will just order online if they find out it is available

If you take my lower quote, isn't that "roughly" what i'm selling for?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you take my lower quote, isn't that "roughly" what i'm selling for?

Ye probably ....aprox the same . I would be a bit peed if you were my supplier and i found those sites. Go with the web guys you are getting .2 m3 extra and its delivered. (the delivery is prob costing them supplier 30-60 quid).

I am in the scottish borders hardwood is selling for 40-90 pound per cube. I understand the price will be dependant on the area. However if you are in it for the long haul surely you have too take the online sellers into consideration. If you are in it for the quick buck the probably irrelevant until the sales dry up.

Someone already said dont be greedy, Thats what happened to the banks.

Ye probably ....aprox the same . I would be a bit peed if you were my supplier and i found those sites. Go with the web guys you are getting .2 m3 extra and its delivered. (the delivery is prob costing them supplier 30-60 quid).

I am in the scottish borders hardwood is selling for 40-90 pound per cube. I understand the price will be dependant on the area. However if you are in it for the long haul surely you have too take the online sellers into consideration. If you are in it for the quick buck the probably irrelevant until the sales dry up.

Its seems to have word out just fine for the banks, they are still making huge profits and screwing us all into the ground :thumbdown:

Don't listen to what other people say, take into account what others in your area are paying for cordwood and selling logs for.

Its not a case of greed its a case of making a living, if you can make a living selling logs at £90 per cube good luck to you, but i can't.

And trying to make a comparison between merchant bankers and the local log merchant don't add up in my eyes

LOL

Ye but no gravy train. They are making less than they were making before.

If the price is high then people will look elsewere.(if they find out it is high they will not be back)

kind of like the banks they shafted us now no one wants too put there savings there lol

Edited by justjohn

Kiln Dried Firewood Logs | Real Firewood Company

Not too where you are getting the 2.2 M3 from. They say themselves its a 2m3 crate and that it equates to '4 bulk bags'

The crate measurements will be external. :wink:

Kiln Dried Firewood Logs | Real Firewood Company

Not too where you are getting the 2.2 M3 from. They say themselves its a 2m3 crate and that it equates to '4 bulk bags'

The crate measurements will be external. :wink:

And to add to this most of my customers want logs that are locally sourced, not shipped half way around the country/europe.

And to add to this most of my customers want logs that are locally sourced, not shipped half way around the country/europe.

I wonder if they will still feel like that if the imported wood becomes cheaper than locally sourced, I hope they do but cost usually wins in the end.