Been to Jonsies show.....

Old Mill Tree Care

Justin & co top job on the show as usual :thumbup1:

Great show, nice to meet new faces Huck, Tom d, Frankie and others. Also great to catch up the the old faces.

Mark i didn't manage to get new profile pic so maybe next year :thumbup:

Tony, Tom thanks for the timber.

I have to say what a great meal and company at the chaser pub on friday.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good crack as ever.

Nice to meet you Huck, Tom D, Felix and others.

Big thanks to Jonesie and others for making it happen.

11 pints today.

Bed now.

LOL You were well on your way when Spike and I saw you in the afternoon :biggrin:. Likewise, good to meet all the people we hadn't met before. Looking forward to seeing you all again at another show where we can get a few more beers down :thumbup:

Nice relaxing weekend for me and meeting up with a few old friends and new ones.

I'd been stressed out to the max previous to the show and feel a lot better for it now.

Your efforts are much appreciated Justin

and good stuff for Steve Bullman too for his charity work at the show and the lifts to and from the hotel and also giving me an idea for fund raising at the little show we have on our shoot, I'm googling throwing axes as we speak :thumbup1:

Many, many thanks to all involved - too many to mention individually - for their great efforts in making this show by far the best yet.

Thanks also to all our visitors, especially those who travelled many hundreds of miles to join us - Justin and I really appreciate your support. It was great to meet you all and put faces to names - we know that without you, we wouldn't have a show. Thanks also to our many loyal exhibitors - you are just as important - we hope you did good business.

Congratulations to all of our competition winners, except Ritchie Rule who beat my score by one point in the axe-throwing! No seriously, well done mate.

We are already making plans for an even bigger and better show next year - with so much support and goodwill we are confident it will grow and grow.

Rich.

Hi Everyone,

Just caught my breath after getting back and recovering from the show. We had a few hiccups - the PA announcer getting his days mixed up and the food guy leaving early on the Friday - but I think we managed to work (and drink) around them and rest assured they will not be happening again next year! Other than that and the weather, which I am reliably informed I cannot control, I think the show went really well and would like to thank everyone who came and helped with that success:

A massive thank you to Richard Olley for everything he does to help make the show happen.

Thanks to Mick Stockbridge and Mark (Gollum) for supplying the targets for the axe-throwing and thanks to Steve for running the comp.

There are so many others I need to thank, but this post would get very long and boring - you all know who you are and I'm very grateful.

Please let us know what you liked/didn't like about the show and how we can improve for next year. Do you think it would be worth having the show open until later (maybe 7) on the Friday, to allow people to come along after work? Also, if we provided a quality live band and hog roast on the Friday evening, do you think more people would come and camp? We firmly believe that the focus of the show (and the key to its success) should be the social side of professional networking and putting names to faces, so anything we can do to help this, please let us know.

I'll stop rambling now - thanks again to everyone who came along / exhibited / helped organise the show. I'm knackered!

Justin.:001_smile: