tilt shift photography

RobArb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tilt shift lenses are £1000's to buy. Photoshop allows you to adapt your images to the same effect. Take an image from a height to gain perspective then play in photoshop adding a graduated lens blur then saturate the colors to give them the model effect.

Its simple enough once figured out.

• 8 months later...

Actually, this one's tree related too....cos it's a sort of wooden, well wicker, lobster pot:

6831654-lg.jpg

And this was one of the first tilt picture I ever took. I just undid the lens from front of the SLR, held it in front of where it was mounted and tilted it slightly to get the effect I wanted. Absolutely no effects used in post processing. The grainy effect comes from taking the picture in really low light. Again, it's sort of tree related, as she climbs tree!

6566853-lg.jpg

In the old days you took a photo, black and white or color, went back to the lab and did the process. If one was good out of a 36 roll you were happy. Then photoshop 2.5 arrived.

Digital camera dTS 420, big bulky job, a computer and of course Photoshop. No more dark room flutters.

Long live high tec.

Hd video, digital photography and now battery powered chainsaws..

But

Sill love the smell of 2 stroke before breakfast..

At the end of the day you can spend lots of money or you can spend a couple of pounds...alter shutter speed or click on an icon...what you get is an image that will be wonderful to look at or just plain Boring......Modern tech allows anyone to become a David Baily.....Great shot theocus of the bridge in London...the people and Red bus look so minature....Classic Tilt imo...........

In the old days you took a photo, black and white or color, went back to the lab and did the process. If one was good out of a 36 roll you were happy. Then photoshop 2.5 arrived.

Digital camera dTS 420, big bulky job, a computer and of course Photoshop. No more dark room flutters.

Long live high tec.

Nahh you need one of these:001_tt2: My 5x4 inch negative will still be around in 50 years, when your pic's on your crashed hard drive will be just a memory

Tony:001_tt2:

Long live high tec.

Nahh you need one of these:001_tt2: My 5x4 inch negative will still be around in 50 years, when your pic's on your crashed hard drive will be just a memory

That's a beaut. I'll do you a swap for me Zenith E :thumbup1:

Long live high tec.

That is a beauty.....im still using my fuji g690......6x9 negs......picture quality is stunning........just turned an old box brownie into a pinhole too.:thumbup:

20zctnd.jpg.8b68c6898daa153891c8c54cfda53cd2.jpg