Firelighters

Gyp

They don't have much in the way of burn time though by the sounds of it - the super cedars I mentioned burn for well over 40 minutes each! We generally used to break each one in half.

Don't suppose anyone knows if Coghlans firesticks are available anywhere in the UK? They're the very hard brown square section "sticks" - appear to be made of some kind of fine brown fibre. I had a bunch of them with some woodgas camp stoves I imported from the States and they were excellent - way better than the big stinky paraffin jobs and much more compact too.

Andy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
A firm i am dealing with is selling these Eco lighters.

Here is the blurb i have on my stock list

Completely non toxic and odourless! They are produced from several wood varieties, contain all natural resins and are wax coated.

Think they are £1.80 for a box of 12, they burn for 10 mins though. I have been using them for a while and they are great! My clients love them and they are something new and different.

I have been tempted to market them as "Hand rolled on the thighs of busty virgin Latvian ladies".

But everyone i have said this too has wanted photographic evidence.

PM me and ill give you the firms details. They pallet UK wide.

Could you send me the details please mate

I can do you these at wholesale prices.

Fuel Express “Blaze” Firelighters - Winter Fuels - Fuel Express

24 lighters per pack and 48 packs per box, I can usually get a box posted for under £8. PM me if you're interested.

Do you mean 48 packs (i.e. 1152 lighters!) for £8 posted?! Or do you mean 48 lighters for £8 posted?! If it's the former, I'll take 48 packs! :biggrin:

Sorry I didn't make that too clear did I :biggrin:

If you're interested, PM me and I will give you the unit price per pack. The £8 is a rough average for posting a box of 48 packs within the UK. I'm not wholesaling for profit I made a balls up and over ordered directly from Fuel Express, therefore trying to shift some stock.

Thanks,

Tom.

contact Logs Direct, if you speak to Emma or Liz i am sure they will be able to help you. They do trade prices on all products.

By Phone

Product and Order Helpline: 01524 812476 (Mon - Fri 8am till 5pm) 0845 5203333 (after 5pm and weekends)

Contact Us By Mail

Logs Direct Ltd.

Brooklands Farm

Addington Road

Halton

Lancaster

LA2 6PG

Seasoned firewood logs for Lancashire and Cumbria : Contact Us