Gyp

• 3 years later...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found this thread and would like to share our video about wood wool natural firelighters.

If anyone interested in them, let me know, we supply pallets in UK with your branded packaging.

Is this only by the pallet. A box would be a good start if you do sales that small. Cheers

Edit: I mean a big box, not the singles.

Is this only by the pallet. A box would be a good start if you do sales that small. Cheers

Edit: I mean a big box, not the singles.

Let me know quantity of boxes that you are interested in, will check for transportation.

Usually we export 800 boxes to UK on a pallet with DHL.

Don

Local cash and carry would probably be your easiest bet - Bookers or somewhere like that.

Best firelighters I ever had were ones I imported from the States - called Super Cedars - top product, but heavy and the shipping would have killed it unless you bought a container load - shame no-one here does something similar.

Andy

Andy, These Super Cedar fire lighters are available on Amazon.uk for introductory price of 19.95 for package of 36 which will start up to 144 fires.

Thomas

I sell Eco firelighters to my customers, who love them. I buy them from one of the high street bargain stores, they are £2 for 40. That's 5p per firelighter. The margin you will get depends on how affluent your customers are. This way you buy just as many as you need, without sitting on lots of stock.