Stolen Kit Grantham Area

KEVLAR

Had my garage ram raided today. They took my chipper all my saws, hedge cutters blowers etc etc.

Makes me sick, i returned home as my alarm phones me moments too late. possibly for the best.

If your offered then check its straight. Pm me if you want serials.

Kev

Cheers Guys,

Its all in the hand of the insurance companies now.

It just tears you apart that these scumbags will only get a slapped wrist if caught.

There really is no end to this kind of theft, the problem is someone is buying this kit in order for the thefts to continue.

Going to turn my garage into a fortress, shouldnt have to but dont need this happening again.

Kev

KEVLAR, I am sorry for your losses. I would love to come over to help you build your Fortress Garage. As you stated before it is up to the insurance co. to make good on your claim. I hope you have replacement cost for your kit gone missing. Might I suggest a look at my thread means and methods of protceting you kit from theft. It may help in the future.

elg

Cheers Guys,

Im going down the line of the Site Safe to secure the kit and some anti ram raid bollards.

Will fit CCTV as well but not sure if they are a real help or just a mild deterrent.

The pain is having to shuffle the work, never been so busy for a man with no tools!!!

Thanks again, and fingers crossed the new measures will work.

Kev