New Zealand

Here is a web site that is New Zealand equivalent of "Ebay".On it you can see the price of house's,cars and even have a search for jobs.

http://www.trademe.co.nz

Here is another site that seems to be employment only.

http://www.seek.co.nz

For up to date foreign currency conversions of the wages and prices of items you might find.I reccomend this site.

http://www.xe.com

The conversions on this site are updated several times per day.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha thats fuuny about xmas in summer,im the other way i wana be in my shorts having a barbie and beers and the cold at christmas dosen't seem right to me.true about the'' 4 seasons in one day.''crowded house.

My pal who also works for Treescape bought some land a few years ago in Te Awamutu,i think the Finn brothers (Crowded House)were born or lived there,he used to give wood away and in exchange he used to get rancid home brew! Another Kiwi i climbed with has gone into mining, he says it's very good money for the South Island.

ahh small world.what was ya mates name in treescape?

Richie Mac's his name,i climbed in Germany with him in 2000-2002,he always got on streight away for Treescape when he got back to NZ,think he worked for a guy called Hugo??.I remember him on about some pines that had to be heli'd out of some sacred Mauri ground up around Aukland,(maybee you).

He's got us an old Toyota to use when we go out there next month,cant wait:001_smile::001_smile:

[quote=nz paul;.how long you going out for?

Going to Perth for a week to see my other halfs cuz,then fly in to Auckland and tour around both islands for 5 weeks before we fly out of Christchurch,not going to be long enough but it's the most we can do for now,still got mortgage to pay at the end of the day.Hoping to go round the bay of islands and then in to Rotorura to do a bit of hunting and fishing,then on to south isle and catch up with some old friends.:001_smile::001_smile:

Well im sure one is Otago university.

probly the best bet is to go on to the NZQA website

http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/framework/explore/domain.do?frameworkId=75213

then check out the providers page.

Im pretty sure the that otago college has stopped doing the diploma in arb. The main educational provider is Wintec based in waikato, middle north island.

Ther is also NZHito training which is a work based vocational training. you get modules of work to complete and have to attend training days every month or so. I think it takes 3 years to complete to level 4 which is roughly a Nat Dip. A company called Horttraining offers training courses in NZ and singapore.

Most compannies are doing the NZHito training as it lowers there ACC premiums(i think). If you enrol to NZHito it doesnt matter if you leave a company-you just continue the training at the next company. I think thats correct:001_smile:

yeah thats what im doing (nzhito) takes 3 years,i get paid 5 training (classroom) days a year most courses i think r 2days in a classroom and the rest is work based,you can also do it as quick/slow as you want,(which reminds me to get on to it)