New Zealand

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i dont like them,and if they surprize me they get the karate chop.I dont go out of my way to kill them but i dont like like creepy crawlies,looks like i picked the wrong profession.lucky up here in boonie old scotland there is pretty much nothing to worry about.

Ive woken up with the suckers in my bed in the middle of the night.they must be on my clothes all the way home,they end up everywhere dam them!

Exterminate Exterminate!.

the giant ones are even worse.

well i dont like them,and if they surprize me they get the karate chop.I dont go out of my way to kill them but i dont like creepy crawlies,looks like i picked the wrong profession.lucky up here in bonnie old scotland there is pretty much nothing to worry about.

Ive woken up with the suckers in my bed in the middle of the night.they must be on my clothes all the way home,they end up everywhere dam them!

Exterminate Exterminate!.

the giant ones are even worse.

been thinking about moving to NZ for a while now, I lived there as a backpacker about 7 years ago and loved it, plus not as bad bugs / much better beer than ozz,

I’ve been working for a utility comp for about 5 years and thinking about taking a sabbatical , maybe getting a WH visa, then see how things pan out .can you guys recommend any good companies to contact before I go?

thinking north ,over south, more of a Tui than Speights man myself :001_smile:

David james tree services in blenheim should have work. largest outfit in the north of the south island (i think). bout 15 employees. all sound blokes. good kit too. left there a month ago. otherwise aspludh, treescape or Arborcare in tauranga.

sandflies are preet rough too, worse than midgies. the absolute scum of the animal kingdom

Edited by bobby
adding text

Cool, I’ll take a look,

I stayed in Blenheim for a while last time, can’t remember many trees though, just acres and acres of vineyards and wineries, actually can’t remember much at all:confused1: