Hows the log sales going now

mendiplogs

I only started really pushing sales and advertising last August, this July looks to beat last Aug and Sept put together. My sales have been mainly kindling and chiminea logs to garden centers this month, although a few new customers have appeared. They have recently installed log burners, and have obviously read the literature and want hardwood with a moisture content of <25%. I am very polite nod and sell!! I read that log burners were the most popular home improvement in our area last year, so fingers crossed for another cold one and watch these logs fly out :) Kindling still doing far better than our logs!

HI mate 20% is better all the best with your log sales mate jon :thumbup:

HI mate thats good the logs are going well just need to keep up with it ive just got in now at 8.30pm owell all the best jon :thumbup:

Crikey working till 8.30pm!! Is that monday through to friday? you must be mega busy on the logs.How much stock of cord/split logs do you hold roughly?

Thanks Phil

Crikey working till 8.30pm!! Is that monday through to friday? you must be mega busy on the logs.How much stock of cord/split logs do you hold roughly?

Thanks Phil

HI philg no mate that was just today 8.30pm and mon 7.30pm looking out cord for a job all our logs are barn dry 20ms beech we have good stock and more in soon looking for cord all the time thanks jon :thumbup: