Hows the log sales going now

mendiplogs

On 12/10/2017 at 07:53, Woodworks said:

Not going to lie to them. Looks like we sell out this winter so happy for them not to spread the word.

Cant sell kindling for love nor money here. Bought 1 pallet last year and still got some bags left. Selling it pretty much at cost as well!

Don't do that ! Stick to £4 a bag - it will go slowly but it always goes.

It's great however, that you a one of the few who are retailing Firewood at a sensible price and not undervaluing a quality product!

we've been sold right out for weeks, too busy to cut what seasoned stuff is left on the pile and can't get anyone to do it for us. On top of that, had orders for 15 cube in this week which I had to turn away...ah well...can't sell what you ain't got!

I was about to start processing for later in the year, i was also hoping to avoid having to dry timber from the last load which we processed around november, however it’s reasonably dry 28% so the kiln will finish it off, i have 14 1.2 cube loads to get out plus 170 nets to deliver and another 150 to nett up, only got sat and sunday this week, not sure i fancy the 14 ft ifor fully loaded if this snow is still about, i even started sorting out the hilux that’s now off the road and i have little time to get back on that, blew a hose on the log deck so just collected a new set of hoses for that, should all be back sensible in a week or two fingers crossed, keep on chopping [emoji106]

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, briquette_seller said:

Been averaging 70 cubic metres a week for the last six months now and it's not slowing up at all, if anything getting busier.

The bottom of the log pile is still a long way off, so happy days.

Wow that's a lot of firewood. Got any pictures?