Temping agency for the arb industry

tristan@arbcore.com

Give them a chance. Least their having a go. Another agency that I won't mention is not exactly liked by many people in the industry.

Least with with a temp, you dont have to worry about anybody suing due to breach of contract etc.

This kind of business makes the industry more professional.

Dont shot the company down before they have given it a go.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give them a chance. Least their having a go. Another agency that I won't mention is not exactly liked by many people in the industry.

Least with with a temp, you dont have to worry about anybody suing due to breach of contract etc.

This kind of business makes the industry more professional.

Dont shot the company down before they have given it a go.

I fail to see how this kind of business makes the industry more professional:confused1: The guys who use this site are, on the whole, pro's or guys looking to become pro's. The Cowboys out there are unlikely to use an agency in the first place!

How many freelance climbers sign a contract??

All we need is an easily accessable database of freelance climbers, groundies etc :thumbup:

I would imagine an employment agency would be a complete minefield to set up, but good luck, i just think there could be a better way.

I fail to see how this kind of business makes the industry more professional:confused1: The guys who use this site are, on the whole, pro's or guys looking to become pro's. The Cowboys out there are unlikely to use an agency in the first place!

All we need is an easily accessable database of freelance climbers, groundies etc :thumbup:

I would imagine an employment agency would be a complete minefield to set up, but good luck, i just think there could be a better way.

It makes it professional because the guys supplyed will be fully trained, paying there taxes and it will all be legal

Do you not think the recruitment/employment agency is a big industry? A large amount of organisations now employ perm/temp staff through agencies. They supply staff as and when, check references, tickets, cover them for insurance, do the majority of the paperwork (tax, NI, background checks).

The industry should not be closed off to this more modern way of employment.

Freelance/subbies are completey different to agency staff.

The benefit of agency staff you can always let them go and the agency is not going to want to send you useless staff.

Do you not think the recruitment/employment agency is a big industry? A large amount of organisations now employ perm/temp staff through agencies. They supply staff as and when, check references, tickets, cover them for insurance, do the majority of the paperwork (tax, NI, background checks).

The industry should not be closed off to this more modern way of employment.Freelance/subbies are completey different to agency staff.

The benefit of agency staff you can always let them go and the agency is not going to want to send you useless staff.

:thumbup::thumbup: