• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sample looks cleaner Tony,

Be careful people might think they have an attack of long horn beetle

1.jpg

yes I thought of that today:thumbup1:

After the responses today on facebook and here I am going to seek a research site through proper channels and probably cease posting my daily business from here in.

Its a sad state of affairs but there are too many people jumping on my back about stuff they cant possible appreciate and quite frankly I for one have had it up to my neck.

Its time to move on and get to work.

After the responses today on facebook and here I am going to seek a research site through proper channels and probably cease posting my daily business from here in.

Its a sad state of affairs but there are too many people jumping on my back about stuff they cant possible appreciate and quite frankly I for one have had it up to my neck.

Tony don't do that.

ignore the few for the sake of the many.

your doing good work and kindly sharing it.:thumbup:

you will be surprised how many people appreciate what you do and share.:thumbup:

You wont have to look far for a research site

Tone although I get only understand about 30% of what you post I find it all interesting, it would be a loss to the forum if you stopped posting things like the above.

However I wouldn't want you to go drilling into people's trees without permission on our behalf :001_smile:

The amateur botanist and scientist has been crucial so far in history, long may it continue.

Guys, this forum aint ready, and I dont deserve the negative crap, and am starting to realise I am worth a little respect and I am growing a pair!

I dont think i am better than or any of that, but im not a feller a timber merchant nor a firewood fanatic, I am no gear junkie and shiny things do nowt for me.

Ive just outgrown this box, and need to stretch my wings in a new canyon.

Tony,

Discussion is a two way thing, with differing opinions pushing things forward. As soon as that is stifled, things stagnate. You may not like your "authority" to be challenged, or your viewpoint criticised but that is the nature of the beast. There is plenty of room for everyone on this site, from all aspects of tree work and with many differing opinions, and the ebb and flow of discussion is what has made this site such a success. I work in pretty much the same way, I discuss things on site, sometimes strongly disagree with a colleague over an issue, but this leads to a better outcome nine times out of ten, and we all go home happy, i dont ever recall anyone ever grabbing their ball and not playing any more as a result. But thats your prerogative.