Official "Yank'" Picture Thread

Here is pictures of a job we did on Wednesday. The pics turned out kind of dark as they were in super bright sun and on the first picture the sun was a little to the front of me and in the second pic the scene was in the shadow of the building. It was some kind of pine and was located at a restaurant on a very busy road with traffic backed up by us most of the time. The tree was about 15' taller than my bucket goes and I blocked down the top and the trunk until I got down close enough to the ground that I could let the chunks drop without hurting something. Also I had to rig down most of the branches as the drop zone was quite small. It took us 4 hours.

597653044a471_lara016.jpg.ab2db2d2a9291f1972c7a6c624683a0a.jpg

5976530447eee_lara015.jpg.84c9fe7b19178adcb39911c0ee43e97e.jpg

597673a2ccbcf_lara015.jpg.2d25ea202b306abd1f090df1aff8babb.jpg

597673a2cedc8_lara016.jpg.6107971bd83e51e7b74e26287b083b29.jpg

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES - PFD - sort of like PPE for a river - but with different letters - Personal Floation device (a life jacket). pictures included (mine is orange and black)- and don't say people on here don't wear spandex and helmets. here is proof. . . .

aaa4-28-07river012.jpg

enjoy the trees you climb

jz