On Demand Labourer looking for work in the Midlands/Warwickshire surrounding areas?

YoGi_93

You may have looked at the thread i started about a trainee position, i have since gained an interview at moreton morrel college and fingers crossed i will be starting in september. I am asking if anybody may need a laborer on an ad hoc basis? Then possibly turning into a full time labourer in the months of june, july and august, if the position is there. I say this as i am 18 just finishing off my a levels in the next couple of months. . I really want to gain some experience in the industry and save up some money to get me through college. I understand that to get anywhere in life i need to graft as hard as i can, and that i will do. I have had some experience in our smallholding. I helped my dad fell, split and stack what must be close to 200 dead elm trees and convert them into fire wood. I have been working part time for the last two years and have gained alot of qualities which will help me be a good worker. I am also willing to do a couple of the groundsman NPTC courses before i start if it is needed. I have a car so i can travel pretty much anywhere around the midlands/warwickshire and surrounding areas. I would really appreciate anything anybody can do for me you would be really helping. Ill work extremely hard to make your life hopefully alot easier. If your at all interested please email me or give me a ring and im sure we can work something out, as far as im concerned im pretty flexible.

Edited by YoGi_93
Missed out a section