Most annoying thing on TV

Lancstree

Is she still around, I thought she had died......

I thought that the other day when I seen a advert for her new show. I was like how can that be she's been dead for a wee while now. I think both you and I where thinking of Jade Goodie.

Oh well 1 out of 2 isn't bad! :001_rolleyes:

1. Glee dont get it dont want to, cant wait to look back and wonder how it kept going so long.

2.Any soap or reality tv you care to name.

3. I cant remeber the name but its another we buy any car type firm but with danceing giant penguins that act more like those awful tellytubbie things uset to.

I'm going to stop ranting now as my spelling is getting worse as I'm also mid verbal rant about defra.

Is she still around, I thought she had died......

I thought that the other day when I seen a advert for her new show. I was like how can that be she's been dead for a wee while now. I think both you and I where thinking of Jade Goodie.

Oh well 1 out of 2 isn't bad! :001_rolleyes:

1 out of 3 actually because katie price is sadly still with us aswell:thumbdown:

Anyone that advertises Katie Price and Kerry Katona should be shot and buried.

Honestly does anyone care if they take another breath?

Although the most annoying thing of the 21st century is the garbage that is pop idol/xfactor/britains got talent/celebrity on ice/strictly come dancing/so you think you can dance, crap.

Anyone who votes for the above needs a well good slapping.

Anyone that advertises Katie Price and Kerry Katona should be shot and buried.

Honestly does anyone care if they take another breath?

Although the most annoying thing of the 21st century is the garbage that is pop idol/xfactor/britains got talent/celebrity on ice/strictly come dancing/so you think you can dance, crap.

Anyone who votes for the above needs a well good slapping.

Only 'blessed' Max Clifford (a thereby lies the problem).

I was flickin though the telly the other day.... nothing to watch as per normal all reapeats and general rubbish.

We Came across 'The only way is Essex' or something along those line.OMFG if I had a shot gun I would of blown the telly off the wall:2gunsfiring_v1:

Lord! And I thought that I was on my own in thinking that the nations standards had slipped. I really cannot abide the majority of contrived, "dead head", nonsense that passes as modern entertainment on the TV. It is absolute drivel. It does not entertain me.

I could not give one jot for the lives of the rich and fatuous, soaps, reality TV, game shows, and a lot of what passes as comedy too.

The majority of advertising makes me think of not buying that product as well." The circulation booster, does essataly what it says on the tin" Get a life, get some exercise, go for a walk you lazy trout and learn to talk properly too.

I fin my time spent on the sport, film or factual channels with a little music thrown in after. news 24.

Don't mean to sound like a miserable get as I know comments on this thread will be light hearted but I would hate to think jade goodys children read these posts on mothering Sunday! All these people annoy me on telly but if you hate them so much turn over before getting to the point of saying what's been said