vermeer 935i

76AR

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i seem to have caused quite a debate here!!!!

so what kind of money do you think i could achieve if i do decide to sell ??? i would be willing to let her go for between 4-5k but i am still unsure if it will make that kind of money.

It should be well worth that sort of money, despite its slightly scabby exterior, which IMO is not all that bad really. It is still a very very capable machine that just need a lick of paint.

When has a thread NOT turned into a healthy debate BTW?:laugh1:

thinking if selling my vermeer 935i but havnt got a clue what it would be worth?

1100 hours

YOM 2000

ex council well maintained machine

fully HSE compliant

not the best looking machine as it has been stored outside for a long time but runs great.

needs a bit doing to it...new jocket wheel and tow hitch and its ready to go straight to work

any help would be great.

i will advertise in the arb trader if it is worth selling before it gets said

regards

adam

Sold mine on eBay last year and it made £3600. Hour meter was broken and it was not hse compliant. Also stress control did not work. Great chipper in it's day. I would say it's worth £4500 to £5500.

Only just seen this, so here goes!

same here........:confused1:

id put it behind the ldv and still fill it with chip :) i wouldn't expect to go fast though lol

Funnily enough, I do!

Mine is the slightly newer 2004 machine, that is heavier and factory figures are 1850kgs dry weight. I believe its about spot on 2000kgs fueled up without spare wheel etc.

The LDV is 5500kgs max train weight so can still get a nice heap of chips in the back LEGALLY.

As said, makes travel a tad slow though!

Sold mine on eBay last year and it made £3600. Hour meter was broken and it was not hse compliant. Also stress control did not work. Great chipper in it's day. I would say it's worth £4500 to £5500.

I would say thats about spot on, I however wouldnt sell mine for less than £6500, but thats just because I know that there is nothing else on the market that could replace it around that price.

As for needing C+E, its a load of tosh!

You will however need a trailer license to tow it if you are a pre 97 license holder.:sneaky2:

Nope, it has a deutz 3-cyl on it. The 4-cyl Perkins was on the later model.

Yep, TCD is correct, the Perkins is a much bigger bonnet and a longer drawbar.

A little useless information here, the 935i had 3 engines in total in its lifetime, mainly in the US the wisconsin(sp) petrol, and the two deisels mentioned. The deutz was air cooled and the perkins liquid.

The perkins was the 50hp and the largest although the deutz was said to be slightly smaller hp but a reliable unit and lighter kgs.