Unimogs rock thread

Stephen Blair

Stolen from a yard in Sheffield. Nice u1700 with the inter cooler bonnet. I called the co, they'd written it off and weren't interested. Recycoal own the site now. If you want it I'm sure they'll let you have it if you recover it. It's just off of j35 of the m1.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hi Guys!

Well eventually made it down to the poor burnt out mog. The vultures have already been and what didn't melt has been duly picked.

The mog is recoverable, but you would need to realy want the undercarrage to realise any value. All the tyres are up, but tread is low on them. The spare has been torched.

There is a new bulldozed roadway next to the mog now, this has been done has the site as been passed for future work. (all trees have been felled and brash is around the mog)

The road way infront of the mog is concrete and is stable, the mog just needs a couple of good spades for an hour, its not bellied. Apparently a local recovery turned up with a 3.5ton and could not move it.... I reckon the 20k ramsey on mine with a snatch would do it!

If approached from the Scout Camp you can drive up the side, though it would have to be recovered from the Raycoal side other wise there is a large drainage stream to cross.

Steve

59766427d8f2f_cameramemory542.jpg.4e68cdab39b7849af69e2dd34c3e4918.jpg

59766427d5603_cameramemory543.jpg.7d5e522c772ef86eb06584ea02011ab8.jpg

• 1 month later...