Unimogs rock thread

Stephen Blair

2 hours ago, Jonny Burch said:

Finally settled with A Farmi Primero 3967

Time to go pick up some timber! 

IMG_2429.JPG

Very nice Jonny, does it have suspension or just rocking beam? also has it air brakes?

Not trying to rain on your parade, just advising caution, as you need suspension and air brakes if you doing more than 25MPH :)

12 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Very nice Jonny, does it have suspension or just rocking beam? also has it air brakes?

Not trying to rain on your parade, just advising caution, as you need suspension and air brakes if you doing more than 25MPH :)

That's Ok Dave, no problem

its piped for hydraulic brakes and has suspension. I'll be converting it to air asap. 

3 minutes ago, Gray git said:

Looking good Mr birch, new winch up front as well, strange looking bracket what's going on with the eyes at either side?

Sent from my F8331 using Arbtalk mobile app

Hi John! 

Thankyou, it's almost how I want it! Hopefully Bob and Mick Dundee can get the tp on the din plate in the very near future! 

Bought the bracket from Atkinson Vos. I'm guessing those holes are for hooking on the hook of the winch???? 

Hows the RB? I really miss my old one! 

Hi John! 

Thankyou, it's almost how I want it! Hopefully Bob and Mick Dundee can get the tp on the din plate in the very near future! 

Bought the bracket from Atkinson Vos. I'm guessing those holes are for hooking on the hook of the winch???? 

Hows the RB? I really miss my old one! 

The rb is still doing me proud and working hard for her keep, an acquired taste these old trucks but simple to keep going so suits me well as can sort most stuff myself.
Keep the pictures coming as you add more to her!

Sent from my F8331 using Arbtalk mobile app

22 hours ago, skyhuck said:

Just followed a mog up the A96 to huntly at 50mph +. Single axle grain trailer hydraulic brakes not connected!!!