Fountains are currently recruiting A !

leebayliss

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that some comments have been removed from this thread, which to be fair to Mr Bullman and the mods i realise that there is a no name and shame policy, but would it not also be fair to anyone applying for a job with this company to let them know where they stand.

Probably talking out of turn again

Just my thoughts.

It also doesn’t say much for someone who can’t navigate their way through a few tabs. The link won’t work because of the way the website works.

Click on working for fountains

Click on job vacancies

Fill in the boxes and click search (leave the boxes blank to see all vacancies)

It also doesn’t say much for someone who can’t navigate their way through a few tabs...

If I was interested in the vacancies I'd go directly to their 'site and do exactly that.

But it doesn't look too professional posting links that don't work, does it? I know I occasionally do, but I'm not recruiting :lol:

If I was interested in the vacancies I'd go directly to their 'site and do exactly that.

But it doesn't look too professional posting links that don't work, does it? I know I occasionally do, but I'm not recruiting :lol:

I am tempted to give them a pass on this, the first link did and does work and has instructions to be followed so it’s not links it’s a link.

The second link was provided because people said the first one didn’t work, it does. The HR (not IT) bod did say if the (second) link doesn’t work……..and again provided instructions.

So if you can’t follow instructions consider the entry level screening failed

:001_tt2: