Arbtalk exclusive Sneak Peak - New Aspen Combi can unit

Aspen@AAOIL

This is what youve all been waiting for, or maybe what you didnt know that you were waiting for?

This is the prototype of the new Aspen combi can unit which allows you to carry your 5L can of Aspen, your bio chain oil and also a first aid kit (removable should you not want to carry it around).

together with the Fillpartner filler neck this is the complete solution for refueling/oiling.

The white can in picture is a 3L bottle. We will now be supplying the Aspen bio Chain oil in this size which clips straight on to the combi unit for ultimate conveniance.

lets hope that you wont ever need to use the first aid kit but should you hurt yourself out on site its perfect to have it with you instead of having to walk back to the van!

:thumbup:

Prices and availability date TBC

photo.jpg

Edited by Aspen@AAOIL

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what are you thinking of in putting a first aid kit with a fuel/oil can! :laugh1::001_rolleyes:

It is hardly wise either at a chemical or hygiene level

Obviously common sense has to be used when using this carrying handle.

ie, removing the can when filling up your machine with fuel or oil. This is also only meant to be used with bio oil and alkylate petrol which is much safer to the user in the first place.

its also common sense to throw the first aid kit away should you somehow manage to empty the contents of your fuel can onto it. but apart from that, all contents in the first aid kit are sealed so hygiene should not be an issue.

This device isn't too everyone's liking but I feel you are being overly negative on something which is in fact a good idea.

And what are you thinking of in putting a first aid kit with a fuel/oil can! :laugh1::001_rolleyes:

It is hardly wise either at a chemical or hygiene level

Petrol or Aspen is too expensive for me to start spilling, for me its a fill-up then can back safely in the truck away from any potential problems, When I had a lorry with big toolbox quite often I didn't know where the first aid box was off the top of my head, but I did the combi can, I think the Aspen can/first aid combi is a good idea....

I actuallylike this idea! In a woods environment, the re-fuel area is a handy point to return to, where both workers will meet up, and if you both now where the fuel is, you'll both know the 1st aid kit is there too. With a n0n-spill spout there is a negligable risk of contamination, well no more risk than a case left chucked under a truck seat, with a split lid and dirt getting in. :thumbup1: for this product.