Ride on mowers

skyhuck

I wouldn't recommend a mulching deck at all unless you are definitely going to keep on top of it. If you are then they're brilliant. If in any doubt get a side discharge that you fires the grass out, a decent zero turn will go round anywhere and if you cut it regularly the next day you can't see what you've cut. Countax are good if you nurse them and don't give them to much abuse. For a back garden they'll do you proud but for contracting forget it. The stiga for contracting was absolutely rubbish despite what I was promised, they're not bad machines for domestic use but don't get a timed deck whatever you do!!

Think about how much money your going to spend carefully. For a back garden you might do better of getting a cheap b&Q one and replacing it every couple of years instead of spenging mega money on a top notch machine, then just as much servicing it!

R

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Dave

I've got a recon one of these coming through in the next few weeks if your interested, It will be fully serviced and ready to go. One downside is it will need to be collected as it's to big to be put on a pallet. Only want £800.00 + VAT for it as I need the space.

If your interested I'll let you know.

Its called a Cub Cadet RBH1200, 48 inch cut direct collect, 22 hp. solid alloy deck.

rbh1200.jpg.f3e9aa3c1a24914a5c475f0992609914.jpg

Hi Dave

I've got a recon one of these coming through in the next few weeks if your interested, It will be fully serviced and ready to go. One downside is it will need to be collected as it's to big to be put on a pallet. Only want £800.00 + VAT for it as I need the space.

If your interested I'll let you know.Its called a Cub Cadet RBH1200, 48 inch cut direct collect, 22 hp. solid alloy deck.

[ATTACH]58044[/ATTACH]

I love this bit!!!:lol:

That looks good mate.

I think I'll have it, I'll confirm over the next few days if that OK :001_smile:

Stiga is a Mountfield product; the "McCulloch" of the pro grass cutting world.

some Stiga's in the low end domestic range are dressed up in mountfield livery (probably only because mountfield is more well known) , but the parent company GGP (who also own mountfield) brought stiga specifically because of its uniqueness