FR Jones ..a bit of feedback..

TrollSpiel

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi we charge £10.00 postage unless it's ordered online, you are right it is to encourage people to use the website.

We try to keep the prices as low as we can, for us if the order is placed online it takes less than 5 mins and it's finished.

If it's placed over the phone we have to do all the input of the address, card details and all the part numbers for the invoice all this takes time. Then if we have a digit wrong or can't find the address we have to ring back and quite often get an answer phone and so on. All this take time and time is the most expensive part of a business.

We aren't trying to make it difficult to order, it's just we have put everything in place to make it easy to order online, we have just taken on 3 more staff so this should make it a bit easier.:001_smile:

I like to think of it as Free postage if ordered online, if we didn't offer it and charged for all deliveries I think we would get less complaints. :confused1::001_smile:

We have 4 lines coming in but they are always busy, now we have more staff we should be able to get through the calls a bit quicker, so hopefully you won't get any delays getting through.

Sorry for all the problems guys, but as you can see I'm still working the business has grown quick, I'm just starting to catch it up.:001_smile:

Hi we charge £10.00 postage unless it's ordered online, you are right it is to encourage people to use the website.

We try to keep the prices as low as we can, for us if the order is placed online it takes less than 5 mins and it's finished.

If it's placed over the phone we have to do all the input of the address, card details and all the part numbers for the invoice all this takes time. Then if we have a digit wrong or can't find the address we have to ring back and quite often get an answer phone and so on. All this take time and time is the most expensive part of a business.

We aren't trying to make it difficult to order, it's just we have put everything in place to make it easy to order online, we have just taken on 3 more staff so this should make it a bit easier.:001_smile:

I like to think of it as Free postage if ordered online, if we didn't offer it and charged for all deliveries I think we would get less complaints. :confused1::001_smile:

We have 4 lines coming in but they are always busy, now we have more staff we should be able to get through the calls a bit quicker, so hopefully you won't get any delays getting through.

Sorry for all the problems guys, but as you can see I'm still working the business has grown quick, I'm just starting to catch it up.:001_smile:

still very reasonable in my opinion. i assume that it is still 10 pound delivery regardless of size of order. thats very good, especially considering the savings and discounts you offer.

sorry i cant comment on others as i've not used them.

Sorry for all the problems guys, but as you can see I'm still working the business has grown quick, I'm just starting to catch it up.

Ah I didn't realise there were no postage fees, that prob could have been made clearer on the phone.

Next time I'll compare your costs against another supplier who charge for postage but said they gave me an additional discount. :thumbup:

Can't fault them. Ordered some stuff last week and Plippy sorted it out over the phone, even sent me a text message to let me know that the gear had been sent out. Cheaper than anywhere else and top lads as well. Won't use anywhere else now.:thumbup: